Sunday, January 23, 2011



In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi's with Attitude! Gift Certificate you must state 3 things that make you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs. Lastly you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi's With Attitude! Blog.


If you have been awarded the "I got Attitude! Blog Award" and you have followed all the steps please email dwacblog@live.com to claim your Gift Certificate. Include your full name and your blog name. Only one Gift Certificate per person & blog please. Gift Certificates will be sent to you within 48 hours of receipt on a business day via a reply to the email received.

Hmmmm what makes me different lol
1. I am a video game Addict
2. When im not playing video games Im making fabulous creations with my spatula
3. I dont know my left from my right lol

The 5 Blogs I Nominate are
She just starting scrapping and they are fabulous
She makes everything, what ever your looking for shes got it
She just starteing scrapping but i can tell all her kits will be amazing
She is an amazing person and she makes some wonderful scraps
Everything she makes is just amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment